Tuesday 4 November 2014

starfleet runabout from star trek starships collection issue 32

welcome to the first post in my blog .
In these posts im going to show some of my favourite space toy models.So without further a do:

starfleet runabout by eaglemoss

As you can see in the above pic(s) is the starfleet runabout from star trek :starships collection issue 32. And next to it is the klingon bird of prey from issue 3.This was a must have for me,But I nearly did not buy this model.I thought that it would one of those 'sold out' ones.But i'm glad i found it.
It cost £9.99.A penny less than £10.00.So, what could i have bought instead with that money had i not have found that starfleet runabout in the shops?
Well, i could have bought 8 packets  of Warburtons Sliced Soft Farmhouse White Bread (800g)

Thanks for looking at my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment